Monday 27 May 2013

The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

I have been tagged in this post by Carrieanne My first tag post which is pretty cool...

Greed
What is your most expensive beauty item?
My most expensive beauty item that i use is probably my estee lauder double wear foundation or my Mac make-up brushes their all around the same price, but i really need them all :)

Gluttony
What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your makeup collection?
Mac for sure! I have so much Mac make-up products because its a brand im really happy with and feel that it always looks professional.

Wraith
Which Beauty Item do you have a love hate relationship with?
Hmm this is tough. Maybe double wear by Estee Lauder. Although i really love the coverage it gives, I find that sometimes its a little too much coverage if that even exists! Also if touching up throughout the day/evening i find that it can sometimes look a little grayish.

Sloth
What product do you neglect to use due to lazyness?
This could be two things really. I really think i should be using a primer daily but I always either forget or cant be bothered. Also unless im having a night out i do neglect to use eyeshadows so i should really take more time on my eyes.

Pride
What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
All of them! haha ok can i just pick 2 at least. Foundation for certain. Could not go a day without this (Mac) and probably Mascara which at the moment is my MaxFactor Mascara (the purple one) I really like this.
Lush
Which item is at the top of your Beauty Wish list?
The naked palette - I also would really like this along with many many other things :)

Envy
Which makeup product/ look is great on others but not on yourself?
Hmm... I love fake lashes but i really cant wear them unless its a must. I dont like the feel of them on my eyes, so i guess im lucky to have long lashes! 
 

 
Thankyou so much for reading!
Hope you enjoyed
xxxx
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this tag!! I am definitely doing it! Just began following your blog- check out mine!
    www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    -Xo Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this post, I love reading this tag :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much :)
    Glad you enjoyed this post! really enjoyed writing it.
    I will follow and comment back

    xxx

    ReplyDelete