Wednesday 22 May 2013

My First Blog Post

Hey... Welcome to my blog KeeKeeKiwi. People have been telling me I should start my own blog so here goes! Hope you enjoy...

My names Nikita :) I have a big love for make-up! so alot of my posts will probably be about the latest beauty product I've bought, my review on the items & also fashion posts because image means alot to me. I also have a big passion for acting & dance so dont be suprised if you see stuff like that around my blog too. 

Thank you for taking your time to visit KeeKeeKiwi and reading this! 
Any comments would be appreciated. 
Thanks...


7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog honey

    Mwah

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new blog! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I have a new post up as well and it would be cool if you can be supportive and check it out and comment. Follow if you like my blog and tell me and I will follow back.
    http://livelove-erika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world Nikita! I'm a newcomer as well. I think you will enjoy it!

    Following your blog, looking forward to more posts!

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikita!

    Welcome to blogging, I'm following you now and really looking forward to reading!

    My blog is still a baby in the blogging world, so I would really appreciate it if you had a moment to pop over and give me some feedback!

    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I look forward to reading your blog! I'm also new to blogging and just started my own here "But First, Coffee"

    I look forward to your next post :)

    Kallie

    Ps. Love your background, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou all for the lovely comments! :)

    I'm still trying to get my head around this site so sorry for the delay in my comments/follows back.

    Going to write a new post tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete